ETS FOSTERS A STRONG TEAM CULTURE, AIMING TO ACHIEVE ULTIMATE SUCCESS AND RESULTS FOR ALL TEAM MEMBERS. EVEN THOUGH OUR OFFICE HAS A RELAXED VIBE, THE DAYS FLY BY WITH THE EVER CHANGING, FAST PACED WORK ENVIRONMENT… ALSO KNOWN AS LOGISTICS.
With comprehensive onboarding, management offering an “open door policy”, team building activities and ongoing training, we invest in our members. We treat them as family and help them achieve their goals; personally and professionally. ETS isn’t just a job or career… it’s a lifestyle!
ARE YOU?... AN INNOVATOR, A SOLUTION SEEKER, A CUSTOMER SERVICE ENTHUSIAST, A STRATEGIC RISK TAKER? THEN YOU HAVE THE LINKS THAT ETS ARE LOOKING FOR...
Qualifications for all positions
- Eager to succeed and see the vision of the company.
- Comfortable working within a small company structure.
- Experienced in covering freight, in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional Communication skills — written, listening and oral.
- Extreme attention to detail; retaining information quickly.
- Strong knowledge of industry terms and trends.
- Possess effective problem solving skills and exude a high level of pro-activity and initiative.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Proficient in Windows, Outlook, McLeod and industry software/programs, a plus.
- Established carrier/customer relationships and relevant work experience are a plus.
- Education: four-year degree, from accredited university – required.